Fire Alarm Engineer
Fire Alarm engineer required for our client, a specialist in fire and security. You will primarily working at commercial sites across the North West, such as schools and colleges, as well as other public buildings. The successful engineer should have previous experience installing / commissioning, fault finding and carrying out PPM, on a variety of different manufacturers fire alarms, ensuring that the relevent British standards are met.
The Fire Alarm Engineer will ideally be based within commutable distance to the office in Rochdale, as most of the work will be within a 50 miles radius of this area.
Fire Alarm Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service, fault finding, installation and commissioning of a variety of manufacturers fire alarm systems.
- Predominately covering within a 50 miles radius of Rochdale, with rare overnight stays nationwide.
Fire Alarm Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience working with fire alarms.
- FIA training advantageous
- Based within commutable distance of Rochdale
Fire Alarm Engineer Position Remuneration
- £24k - £28k, DOE
- 5 hour working week
- Door to Door Travel Paid
- Private Pension
- Company Van
- Laptop, Phone and Tablet
- Call out 1 in 6 weeks
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job