Fire Alarm Engineer / Installation Engineer required for our client who provide a range of services and specialise in Fire Alarms, Fire Risk Assessements, Emergency Lighting , Fire Extinguishes and Fire Safety training and are based in Sussex.
The Fire Alarm Engineer / Installation Engineer would be tasked to undertake installation and planned maintenace of Fire Alarms, emergency lighting and portable fire extinguishers and would be working on commercial sites across West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire.
The ideal candidate should be located within a reasonable distance of the office which is based in West Sussex and ideally have easy access to the A24.
Fire Alarm Engineer - West Sussex Position Overview
Field based Fire Alarm Engineer / Installation Engineer to provide installation and planned maintenance of Fire alarm systems across West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire. Typical working environments include commercial sites such as Hotels, Shops.
Fire Alarm Engineer - West Sussex Position Requirements
- MUST have previous experience of installing Fire alarms,
- MUST have Full UK Driver's License
- MUST have experience with; Apollo, Advanced and Kentec systems
- FIA Units 1 - 5 desirable
- 17th Edition desirable
- Ensure installation is complied with BAFE and regulatory standards
Fire Alarm Engineer - West Sussex Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary £26k - £32k Depending on experience
- Bonus scheme after probationary period
- Company Van, Laptop, Mobile phone
- Fuel card
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.