Fire Alarm Engineer - Birmingham
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a reputable and well established Fire & Security company based in the West Midlands area, now seeking a competent Fire Alarm engineer to join their team in the Birmingham area.
This industry leading company carry out electrical services throughout the West Midlands, and employ nearly a hundred staff across the UK including within their offices and warehousing facilities.
The company holds the security industry's high quality standard certifications including BAFE, SSAIB and more, and are seeking an engineer who is best in field to support this high quality level of workmanship & customer service.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that day to day servicing and routine maintenance is carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible, through fault finding and solving problematic sites whenever possible. This will include Fire alarms and fire extinguishers.
- Inspecting, servicing, repairing and installing all aspects of fire protection systems by investigating and diagnosing faults and making effective, economical and lasting repairs
- Respond to emergency calls within the timescale specified wherever possible
- Carry out routine maintenance on all types of fire systems
- Participate in the out of hours on call rota for all system types whenever necessary
- Ensure that fire installations are complaint with BS5839 and BAFE
- Has supervisory responsibility for junior or trainee engineers should they accompany onto site
- Provide Technical assistance to other engineers.
- Liaising with customer to arrange routine maintenance visits
- Carry out site surveys when required
- Fully complete all relevant documentation and PDA notes, log books etc; relating to all aspects of role.
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic
- Company Van and fuel card
- Overtime + On Call paid at preferential rates
- On Call rota 3 shifts per month. (a shift is one night, or one weekend depending)
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- service engineer
- fire alarm
- fire alarms
- fire protection
- install engineer
- fire extinguisher
- fire & security
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'