Fintech - Marketing Executive
DESCRIPTION - Fintech Marketing Executive
Currently recruiting in London
My client is a fast growing Fintech and their purpose is to provide simple, flexible funding to help growing businesses achieve their ambitions. As a vibrant business on a mission to re-invent the way small businesses access funding, they need smart, talented and driven people to join them on our journey.
You’ll join a dynamic, fast paced innovative team, made up of enthusiastic and experienced marketers. You’ll be responsible for helping us drive leads and revenue for the business through campaigns to prospects and customers.
The ideal candidate will have over extensive experience working in a similar marketing role and will need the spirit of entrepreneurship and a start-up attitude.
Key Accountabilities of the Fintech Marketing Executive
- Work with the Partnership Marketing Manager to develop joint marketing plans based on the partner’s needs.
- Liaising with partners directly, attending meetings, presenting ideas and insights.
- Analyse the sales funnel using Salesforce and raise any concerns with the Sales Team
- Support Partnerships Marketing Manager to deliver on-line and off-line campaigns for key partners.
- Co-ordinate delivery of integrated partnership marketing campaigns (direct mail, email, outbound telemarketing etc), including:
- Liaise with internal and external key stakeholders including data analysts, data supplier, creative agency and printers.
- Generate campaign plans, including timing, actions and budget.
- Track and monitor performance and provide quarterly reports
Requirements for the Fintech Marketing Executive
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- A track record of strong commercial delivery within Marketing
- Experience in managing marketing delivery though external suppliers (printers, agencies).
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to deliver in a hands-on manner.
- The interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships both internally and externally.
- A robust and resilient self-starter.
This opportunity will pay a competitive salary up £31,000
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Plan
- Partnership Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'