DESCRIPTION - Fintech Internal Recruiter
Currently recruiting in London
My Client is one of the UK’s most exciting Fintech lenders. They are breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses accessing finance. Traditional banks are slow with rigid terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, my client uses technology to offer flexible access to credit with five minute online applications and near-instant decisions.
Since 2012, they have lent over £500 million to almost 20,000 businesses across Europe. Their aim is to fund a million small business within a decade and make a real dent on the funding gap.
Key Accountabilities of the Fintech Internal Recruiter
The role of the People Operations team is to develop and implement strategies that enable my client to attract, develop and retain the best talent, and ensure that my client strengthens their people and culture as we grow. The role
- Work with all teams to understand recruitment needs and achieve ambitious recruitment goals
- Work with hiring managers to clarify requirements, write clear role profiles and identify appropriate recruitment channels in order to build a strong pipeline of great candidates
- Rigorously manage external agencies and other paid-for searches, to ensure they deliver
- Develop tailored strategies for hiring across different roles and levels - e.g. students, interns, experienced hires, part-timers, remote workers, etc.
- Manage every step of the recruitment process to ensure that all candidates have a great experience
- Develop salary recommendations (to be agreed with hiring manager) and negotiate effectively to bring new hires on board
Requirements for the Fintech Internal Recruiter
- Minimum 2 years experience in recruiting, ideally internal (if agency must have experience managing client accounts)
- Excited about joining a fast-growing FinTech start-up
- Energetic, driven self-starter who is hungry to source the best talent
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Highly organised - able to stay on top of the recruitment process for each candidate, manage SLAs
- Able to quickly understand candidates’ motivations and needs, as well as the needs of hiring managers
You will be paid a competitive salary of up to £45,000 (based on experience) + excellent company benefits
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance
For more information please contact Amanda Brown @ CRS
- Recruitment Process
- Technology Start-up
- Talent Scouting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'