DESCRIPTION - Fintech - Head of Partner Relations
Currently recruiting in London
My client is a vibrant business, teamed with global partners, on a mission to re-invent SME financing. With an innovative product and personalized service, driven by technology and automation, they have already lent over £200m and are growing fast.
This role presents an opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing business.The successful candidate will need the spirit of entrepreneurship and a start-up attitude. Working in a growing partnerships team you will manage two direct reports, help to shape the future of our partnerships function and be a fundamental part of growing the business.
The opportunity- Fintech - Head of Partner Relations
This role is an opportunity to join a fast-paced small business with significant growth plans. The successful candidate will need an entrepreneurial spirit, and a start-up attitude.
Key Accountabilities of the Fintech -Head of Partner Relations
· To lead on and drive growth and value from our existing partner relationships
· Monitor and manage the relationships with all partners
· Overall responsibility for partnership development team to ensure focus and growth from partners
· Line management of two direct reports
· Own P&L and budget management with partners
· Work with the Commercial Director to identify and agree KPIs and targets
· Support business development team through early engagement with new partners to ensure a smooth handover
· Renegotiation of commercial arrangements and contracts with existing partners
· Facilitate excellent rapport, support and loyalty
· Manage existing transactional contracts partners and resolve any SLA issues.
· Ensure that contractual commitments are met on both sides
· Avoid conflicts and manage disputes where and as necessary
· Manage and produce monthly performance and issues summary reports to share with exec team and board members
· Drive quality and ethics in business relationships
· To anticipate and articulate any service or relationship issues
Requirements for the Fintech -Head of Partner Relations
· Ability to quickly build, manage and sustain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders particularly where they have differing requirements demands and measures of success, and of brokering effective ways forward.
· Strong project management skills
· Collaborative approach and comfortable working in a dynamic team environment, including tight interaction with the business development, product, technology, operations and Marketing teams
· High level of influencing/diplomacy skills and the ability to balance competing interests and manage multiple stakeholders with complex and competing objectives
· Strategically minded with the ability to co-ordinate and support commercial negotiations with multiple third-parties
· Experience within the finance or merchant acquiring industry
· Experience within a relationship management role
· Experience at managing teams
· An ability to articulate ideas and gain the support of senior executives internally and externally
This role will pay a competative salary of up to £75,000 + company benefits + shares within the business
For more information please contact Amanda Brown @ CRS
- Relationship Management
- Partner Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job