DESCRIPTION - Fintech -Head of Customer Success
Currently recruiting in London
Are you keen to join a market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic FinTech scale-up? My client is searching for a passionate, customer-focused leader who can design and build the Customer Success and Customer Support teams, while encouraging a culture of going the extra mile for a rapidly growing customer base.
My client is convinced that the key to future growth and success revolves around customer success and retention. Therefore, this role spans across the entire company, working with every department to ensure that every customer contact/interaction is tailored to maximise customer success.
You will understand and map customer pathways and monitor customer advocacy. You will have the mandate within the organization to search for and identify causes of churn and the influence to enact change. You will also help the business to maximise cross-sell and up-sell.
It’s a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment but we’ll give you the support you need to thrive.
Key Accountabilities of the Fintech -Head of Customer Success
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan to maximise customer success
- Ensure that a implementation plan is in place for each new customer and take responsibility for a successful onboarding process, working with the various stakeholders
- Provide proactive support to clients by helping them to increase adoption, improve utilisation and take responsibility for minimising churn and ensuring renewal
- Provide ongoing support to clients, responding to their queries
- Drive cross-sell and upsell and expanding contract revenue in conjunction with the sales/account management team
- Recruit, nurture and inspire a superstar customer success team
- Play a primary role in shaping the product roadmap based on customer feedback
- Support/drive new feature roll outs, including formal and informal training of customers and the internal sales/marketing teams, drafting client communications, etc.
- Actively contribute towards market development work, e.g. working with marketing to create high quality collateral/content and working with the product team to define future requirements
Requirements for the Fintech -Head of Customer Success
- Minimum of 4 years sales/customer success/account management experience, ideally within a Fintech/ Start-up/ financial services environment
- Experience managing and nurturing a team
- A true passion for customers - fanatical about getting them the right outcomes and becoming their advocate
- Passionate, proactive self-starter that is self-directed and able to solve problems and execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others, coordinating across teams and building consensus
This opportunity will pay a competitive salary up to £75,000 + bonus + shares in the business.
- Relationship Management
- Customer Success
- Team Leadership
- Partner Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job