DESCRIPTION - Graduate Payments Advisor
Currently recruiting in London
My Client, one of the UK’s most exciting Fintech lenders are looking for a Graduate Payments Advisor'to join their expanding team. The purpose of the Graduate Payments Advisor role is to provide exceptional service and support to existing customers who need to repay their loan.
They are looking for a hard-working individual with empathy and excellent customer service skills to join this expanding and fast-paced team.
Key Accountabilities of the Graduate Payments Advisor
- Take ownership of a portfolio of customers in respect to their agreed repayments and enhance customer relationships through a straightforward and transparent approach
- Answer queries regarding upcoming payments, communicate with customers who have missed a repayment, agree and schedule payments to bring your customer back on track
- Listen to your customer's reasons for non-payment, be inquisitive and empathetic in order to fully understand the problem and come up with a solution
- Provide fast and efficient customer service
Requirements for the Graduate Payments Advisor
- Strong business acumen with a real enthusiasm for helping SMEs
- Strong communication skills & excellent telephone manor
- High level of accuracy and comfortable with numbers
- Proven customer service experience
You will be paid a competitive salary of up to £20,000 with excellent company benefits e.g. free snacks, pool & ping pong tables, company retreats, subsided gym membership & restaurant discounts in soho.
For more information please contact Amanda Brown @ CRS
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management