DESCRIPTION - Funding Analyst - Fintech
Currently recruiting in London
My Client, one of the UK’s most exciting Fintech lenders are looking for Credit Analyst to join their expanding team. The purpose of the Credit Analyst is to make responsible lending decisions whilst supporting rapid business growth.
Key Accountabilities of the Credit Analyst, Fintech role:
- Evaluate and underwrite credit applications - using our cutting-edge tech platform, you will be analysing data from financial statements, credit reference agencies, application forms and other third party sources to arrive at fast, fair, and accurate decisions
- Build a loan book - as you gain experience, you will make decisions on your own set of customers and will be expected to grow your own loan book. You should thrive under a KPI driven environment where you are responsible for meeting global risk targets
Requirements for the Credit Analyst, Fintech role
- 2+ years of experience in commercial loan risk analysis, preferably within the SME sector or alternative lending.
- 2+ years of experience in commercial underwriting
- Good business acumen and a working understanding of what makes a good business good, so you can quickly identify the key drivers behind an application.
- The ability to interpret key financial statements and an understanding of the key risk drivers specific to SMEs.
- An analytical mindset with a practical approach to problem solving.
- To be confident, focused and enthusiastic. You should be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where every month needs to be a record month.
- Good communication skills. You will have direct telephone contact with loan applicants to extract additional information so need a friendly telephone manner.
You will be paid a competitive salary of up to £55,000 + excellent opportunities for natural progression and company benefits
For more information on the Credit Analyst, Fintech role please contact Amanda Brown @ CRS
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job