DESCRIPTION - Account Manger - Fintech
Currently recruiting in London
My Client, one of the UK’s most exciting Fintech lenders are looking for Account Managers to join their expanding team. The purpose of the Account Manager role is to provide exceptional service to their portfolio of customers while simultaneously driving business growth.
Key Accountabilities of the Account Manger, Fintech role:
- Working as part of a skilled and dynamic team offering an exceptional product to SMEs across the UK
- Drive business growth through adoption of the product within a portfolio of customers
- Nurture a portfolio of existing customer relationships to achieve higher health scores
- Support customers through the renewal process expediently
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with small businesses, helping them achieve their business goals
- Liaise with various teams such as sales, underwriting and collections to achieve the best outcome for your customers
Requirements for the Account Manger role
- Strong business acumen with a real enthusiasm for helping SMEs
- Strong communication & listening skills
- Exceptional negotation skills
- Proven customer relationship management experience
You will be paid a competitive salary of up to £30,000 + excellent opportunities for natural progression and company benefits
For more information please contact Amanda Brown @ CRS
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'