Finplan Project Coordinator
We are recruiting for a Finplan Project Coordinator to join an established financial organisations on a 2-month temp contract. This post will be working from home where you will be required to review commission and fee processes, transfer historic financial data and implement a long-term plan to enable the finance department to be automated, transparent and backlog free.
- Liaise with the finance team in Warrington to understand the reconciliation of fees and commissions received
- Understand the operational and financial reporting requirements for fees and commissions, including credit control reporting
- Implement the plan clearing all backlogs of work and ensuring that EDI is operational in FinPlan wherever possible
- Create processes (automated where possible) & FinPlan reports that satisfy the operational and financial reporting requirements
- Produce practice notes for management of any manual processes that are not capable of being automated
- Define, test & implement new credit control process, managed through FinPlan reports
- It is ESSENTIAL you strong practical experience of working with the Bluecoat FinPlan system, specifically the fees and commissions sections
- Experience of working with a finance department ideally within financial services
- Experience of working on data transfer/system implementation projects
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
2-3month temp contract
Working from home
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'