My client provide international customer services in a multilingual fun environment, where most people speak at least two languages.
We have exciting opportunities for permanent Customer Service Advisors in Edinburgh who speak a Scandinavian language and we have a variety of shifts available.
On offer for the right candidates, the benefits vary and are dependent on department;
- A great basic salary
- Employee benefits scheme
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities
- Monthly incentive prizes
I would like to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience;
- Fluent in English and at least one other language (Danish/Swedish/Finnish/Norwegian)
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- IT literate particularly in MS Office packages
- Excellent communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels
- Self-motivated with a high level of attention to detail
If this sounds of interest to you get in touch with me, Kirsty Dallas, for an informal chat and more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job