The Customer Contact Agent is a multi-media channel Agent responsible for the effective handling of all individual clients’ requests coming by telephone, email and chat, in line with Service Standards and Service Signatures. He/she is also responsible to sell products and services to targets set by Head Office. The Customer Contact Agent contributes to the achievement of the European Sales and Service Centre’s business objectives and to the delivery of operational excellence and quality of service towards customers.
- Handling all telephone calls in line with the Service Standards and Service Signatures.
- Using the reservation systems to process telephone sales for individual clients.
- Promoting products and services in order to generate revenue.
- Assisting clients with specialist support and after-sales service, such as reservations changes, special requests and medical cases.
- Providing relevant information to clients in order to enhance customer service and loyalty.
- Responding to client emails and chats in line with the appropriate service level agreements (SLAs).
- Assisting clients with their online booking and other web queries.
- Reporting customer feedback on web functionalities and content.
- Assisting with in-house support and training of new staff, when required.
- Participating in specific operational projects, as required.
- Promoting good working relationships with all employees and clients
- To assist with any ESSC activities as and when required
- Experience of dealing with clients either over the phone or face to face.
- Sales experience desirable but not essential.
- Fluency (oral and written) in English and one of the above languages. The role holder is required to take calls in a minimum of one European language plus English.
- Energy - Consistently maintain high levels of activity or productivity; operate with vigour, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time
- Communication - Express thoughts, feelings and ideas in a clear, concise and compelling manner in both individual and group situations; listens and adjusts to the audience; creates clear written communication
- Persuasiveness - Develop influencing strategies and use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service or idea from external or internal stakeholders
- Customer Focus - Effectively meet the needs of internal and / or external customers; build productive customer relationships; take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Quality Focus - Accomplish tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; show concern for all aspects of the job; accurately check processes and tasks; be watchful over a period of time.
- Technical / Professional Knowledge - Achieve a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keep up with current developments and trends in area of expertise (e.g. language skill, product knowledge, systems expertise)
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job