Our client is a well established family run company specialising in printing services and solutions. They have become a large providor to a varied and vast number of industries are looking for a Finishing Operator.
Suitable candidates must be willing to learn and be able to hit the floor running.
- Monitoring stock levels
- Preparing machinery ready to print
- Identifying any machine faults and reporting to Supervisor / Manager
Candidates must have:
- Good verbal and written English
- Printing knowledge (Desirable)
- Machine Operative experience (Desirable)
- Own transport is essential due to the shift patterns
Previous experience desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Overtime available
Shifts - Monday to Friday 6AM till 2PM and Monday till Thursday 14PM till midnight ( rotating)
If you think you are the right candidate for this role please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job