McCauleys Trailers are one of Northern Irelands leading trailer Manufacturers. We manufacture agricultural trailers for the transportation of plant, machinery, materials and equipment.
This role is based in Toomebridge and would be perfect for someone with experience in car mechanics or electrical engineering experience.
Day To Day Duties.
- Wiring of trailers including, pulling through cables
- Fitting and piping of EBS, Air/Pneumatic Braking Systems and hydraulic rams
- Wiring lights and fitting all trailer dressage
- Will have an electrical / mechanic background
- Desirable to have knowledge of a trailers or be from an agricultural or lorrying background
- Desirable for candidates to have experience in the fitting
Full Training will be provided for the successful applicant but it is preferred to have experience in this field.
- Competitive Salary Starts From Circa £8.50 Depending On Experience.
- Overtime Available
- Company Pension
- Monday- Friday 730am-5pm
- 28 days holiday
- Early finish Fridays
Job Type: Full-time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job