Finishing Operative - Paint Department
Global Manufacturing Aerospace Company
9% non - contributory pension
Straight Days - early finish Friday
A vacancy has arisen for a Finishing Operative to work within the Finishing department at our client, a well established Aerospace / manufacturing business near Uxbridge, Middlesex. The role holder will be responsible for masking and unmasking detail components in preparation for paint spraying in accordance with specifications
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Using kits provided to mask detail components & larger assemblies (e.g. gun structures, seat pans etc) to drawings/specifications using tapes, plastic plugs and bungs as required.
- After paint spraying unmask components checking paint surfaces for damage or omissions removing all tapes, plugs and bungs with scalpels and probes and touching in areas as required.
- Handle materials, goods and components carefully and comply with safety regulations and handling/processing instructions so that:
- Components are not damaged through mishandling or faulty processing
- Accidents do not occur through negligence or mishandling.
Skills & Experience
The ideal applicant will have previous experience in a Manufacturing background and be able to read technical drawings and specifications.
Experience of masking components for painting would be an advantage
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application. Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job