Are you an established Finishing Manager looking for a new role that can progress your career?
Are you a looking to join a reputable main contractor who can offer high-value city centre projects?
Do you have experience working on Student Accommodation / Residential
A role with one of the largest and respected contractors within the Midlands could be for you. My client is quickly establishing a reputation as a leading main contractor in the Midlands area.
Their Midlands office, located in Birmingham, is easily accessed by Public Transport. Their team is made up of high-calibre construction professionals from market leading companies and offers a collaborative and dynamic working environment.
The successful Finishing Manager will possess previous experience of working as a Finishing Foreman and, ideally, have worked up from a trades background. It is envisaged that the Finishing Foreman will also possess a CSCS Card, First Aid Certification and SMSTS/ SSSTS certification, although necessary training can be required.
Day to day duties will incorporate working alongside the Site Manager, and Team, preparing the necessary snag lists, delegating & managing trades/ sub-contractors, liaising with the necessary members of the Construction Team and reporting to the Site Manager on H&S, site logistics and progression of works. This role will be a client facing one and will involve handover to clients.
- Competitive package
- Central location of both office and projects
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Proactive team with high performance atmosphere
- Continuous training opportunities
My client is looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
- Previous experience operating as a Finishing Foreman
- Come from a trades background
- CSCS Card
- First Aid certification
- Work alongside Site Manager & Site Team
- Responsible for ensuring that trades and subcontractors complete works both to a high standard and to completion
- Prepare necessary snag lists
- Delegating/Managing trades and sub-contractors
- Maintaining and promoting Health & Safety and environmental standards (EQS)
- Liaise with other department managers and other members of the construction team
- Reporting to the Site Manager on Health & Safety, site logistics & progression of work
Role: Finishing Foreman
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Finishing Manager / Snagging