Ardmore is seeking talented construction professionals for the Finishing Manager role at one of Prestigious Sites in
As a tier 1 Main Contractor we are looking for experienced Finishing Managers that want to progress and achieve excellence in their trade across multiple sites.
What you'll do:
- Must have relevant experience as a finishing manager on residential sites.
- Creating lists of works ability to drive close outs with sub-contractors
- Ensure items are closed out in a timely manner
- Keen understanding of NHBC building control process
- Understand basic requirements of door undercut gap, standard decoration, access panel location and acceptable thresholds
What you'll need:
- Strong communication skills
- Good judgement Skills
- Dedication to achieve results form day one
- Organizational skills to keep staff accountable
- Adaptability one day is never the same
- Level headed attitude in all scenarios
- Passion in your work and end product
What we offer:
- Prestigious Projects mainly based in Central London
- Excellent Working Conditions
- New Head Office
- 25 days annual leave and rising with service to 29 days
- Contributory Pension Scheme#
- Ardmore Training Academy
- Family Owned and Run
- Ardmore Benefits Platform
-Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Achieving Excellence Awards
- Staff Social Events.
In just 40 years Ardmore has become one of the largest family owned construction groups in the UK. Although we work across the nation we're best known as London's Builder. Multi-phase regeneration schemes with dense urban housing to high rise developments, luxury residential projects and bespoke hotels are a few examples of our work.
Unsolicited CVS: in relations to speculative CVs received from providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore's Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply.
Ardmore are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.
- Team Leader
- Highly Detailed
- Professional Conduct
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job