We are recruiting on behalf of the Yorkshire business of a Tier 1 National Main Contractor for a Finishing Foreman on a permanent contract.
Blue-chip National Main Contractor within the Residential and Building sector on medium to large sized New Build and Refurbishment projects across Yorkshire.
We are recruiting for a Finishing Foreman to work on a large residential development in East Yorkshire. Candidates must have experience working as a Finishing Foreman on large scale residential or Commercial Buildings and be prepared to travel throughout Yorkshire across other projects.
Competitive basic salary between £30,000 and £35,000, plus Car / Car allowance.
Matched contribution pension scheme.
- A trades background
- High attention to detail
- Client facing experience
- Experience gained from a Residential developer or Main Contractor.
- You must hold a Driving Licence.
- CSCS Card
- Valid SSSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
- Working alongside the Site team you will be responsible for managing all trades through from the 2nd fix stage of production to handover dealing with all Snagging lists and Client care issues.
- Assisting with the coordination and management of trades, overseeing their activity, keeping to high levels of quality.
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
If this role is of interest please apply via the link or drop Randstad CPE a call on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- "Finishing Foreman"