We are currently recruiting for Finishing Managers.
Are you looking for a new contract in Brighton ?
- Location: Brighton
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: February 2018
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Salary/Rate: £180 - £200 per day
One of the UK's leading provider of new homes with a large land bank in the South East they currently have 6 developments underway with planning for a further 8 to go live within the next 12 months.
A new build development of detached, semi detached and townhouses. The scheme is currently at varying stages of the production process (1st lift through to finishes) with CMLs being carried out weekly.
Reporting in to a Senior Site Manager you will be responsible for managing the final quality of the units prior to final inspection by the Construction Director. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Manage subcontractors quality and ensure units are defect free prior final inspection.
- Coordinate directly employed trades to complete snags and keep a detailed report of work carried out and completed.
- Order any required materials and plant via the office to ensure works can be completed in a timely fashion.
- Promote health & safety and safe methods of working.
- Provide regular progress updates to the Senior Site Manager.
- Carry out customer aftercare completing all snags in accordance with customer aftercare procedure.
- Liaise with customers on a regular basis in a timely and professional manner.
- You will have gained circa 2+ years experience, ideally working for a developer.
- Have the correct CITB qualifications for the position.
- Be able to control multiple subcontractor packages and direct labour.
- Recent and relevant experience.
- Strong organisational skills with proven time management skills.
What you will get in return:
- A very competitive day rate.
- Opportunity for further contracts
- Access to a host of training course through Randstad CPE.
- The chance to work on a well resourced project.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job