I am currently recruiting for a Finishing Foreman to join one of the UK's leading new homes Developers. With a number of residential & mixed-use projects due to start throughout the South Coast over the next few months, with values ranging from £15million - £500 million, they are keen to put together their Construction Teams for each project. As a result, they have the capacity to take on a number of Finishing Foremen across a variety of locations.
The successful Finishing Foreman will possess previous experience of working as a Finishing Foreman and, ideally, have worked up from a trades background. It is envisaged that the Finishing Foreman will also possess a CSCS Card, First Aid Certification and SMSTS/ SSSTS certification, although necessary training can be required.
Day to day duties will incorporate working alongside the Site Manager, and Team, preparing the necessary snag lists, delegating & managing trades/ sub-contractors, liaising with the necessary members of the Construction Team and reporting to the Site Manager on H&S, site logistics and progression of works. The Finishing Foreman will take overall responsibility for ensuring that trades and sub-contractors complete works to a high standard.
With projects in a number of locations, including Winchester, Bognor, Camberley, Farnham, Brighton, Horsham, Leatherhead, Fleet & Gosport, my client are keen to speak with Senior Site Managers from a variety of locations. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Site Manager to join a company that prides themselves on their high quality of work, which has resulted in multiple awards and an array of satisfied customers.
Finishing Foreman Position Overview
- Work alongside Site Manager & Site Team
- Responsible for ensuring that trades and subcontractors complete works both to a high standard and to completion
- Prepare necessary snag lists
- Delegating/Managing trades and sub-contractors
- Maintaining and promoting Health & Safety and environmental standards (EQS)
- Liaise with other department managers and other members of the construction team
- Reporting to the Site Manager on Health & Safety, site logistics & progression of work
Finishing Foreman Position Requirements
- Previous experience operating as a Finishing Foreman
- Come from a trades background
- CSCS Card
- First Aid certification
Finishing Foreman Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Competitive Package
- Other company benefits to be discussed
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job