Finishing Foreman - New Build Housing
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finishing Foreman to join a developer based in Wolverhampton.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting to the Site Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme Coordination /Assistance of the site team
- Liaising with the client, head office, trades etc
- Co-ordinating the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
- Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
- To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
- Attendance at project and company related meetings
The Experience Required
To be considered for this role you must have previous Finishing experience working in MOD, come from a Joinery background aswell as SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid at work.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.