Job ref: MJA/FDCDPAOL026
Fine Dining Temp CDP - boost your CV with fantastic 5* City of London experience! Paying up to £13/hr for every hour you work!
A unique opportunity has come up for fine dining Temp CDP roles starting this month with both short term and long-term positions. Can you get into the City of London easily? Do you have a variety of skills gained through working in refined environments in the Hospitality and Catering industry? Do you have experience in high end restaurants, hotels or members clubs? Apply here TODAY with your CV to set up an interview.
A major establishment in luxury hotels have several temp roles starting soon in their Rosette-awarded Restaurant.
A famous Michelin-starred restaurant in the square mile requires a pastry cover for Monday-Friday, 40 hrs/week.
A well-established Michelin-starred restaurant in West London requires 2 Chef de Parties for long term, on-going work, typically 50-55 hours/week.
If you are reliable, a good communicator and punctual then you are half way to being a well sought-after fine dining Temp CDP! You should be available to work full time work and immediate starts will be much appreciated!
The benefits of working for Change:
- Flexible working hour
- Advance bookings where possible
- Up to £13/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
- Wages paid weekly
- Friendly office staff to support you
- Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, gastro pubs and exclusive private members clubs
What we need from you:
- 3 years minimum experience in fine dining Hospitality and Catering
- Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
- Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
- Up to date food hygiene certificate in Line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
- NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job