Our client a Fine Art Shipping Company are looking for a Fine Art Shipping Coordinator to join them.
- Ensure all shipping aspects of Company's client requirements are adhered to particularly the service specifications.
- Ensure that all Interior Design Shipping related matters are handled to a high standard with high client satisfaction.
- Manage the whole client experience of the shipping process ensuring client satisfaction and expectations are exceeded.
- Forward planning of all operational requirements to ensure adequate resources are available.
- Representing the Company in all shipping matters.
- Liaising with clients/ customers regarding their consignment or status of their project.
- The employee to have previous proven experience in fine art shipping with a knowledge of air, sea and road procedure and HM Customs import & export regimes.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff at all levels.
- A detailed knowledge of fine art handling and the systems and practices used in the shipping, storage, casing and installation of artwork through the various sectors of the fine art industry and creative industries.
- To evaluate and quote for shipment.
- To negotiate effectively in dealings with subcontractors and buying in services.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Competent IT skills in MS Office, MS Excel, MS outlook and all relevant Company software.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career with a leading company.