Fine Art Shipping Co-ordinator/Account Manager - London - Salary Negotiable - VR/16763
Our client, a well-established Fine Art Shipping Company is currently looking to recruit someone with good Fine Art shipping, art transport experience with a flexible all-round approach to join their fast growing team in London. The candidate will be managing a caseload of clients, arranging transport throughout the UK, Europe and Internationally.
Main roles and duties of the Fine Art Shipping Co-ordinator/ Account Manager:
- Prepare and process all relevant documentation
- To liaise with clients on a daily basis
- Provide a professional and efficient service
- Ensure the client is happy with the service received
- Liaise with agents
- Provide prospective clients with quotations
- Liaise with galleries/interior designers/private clients
Key requirements of the Fine Art Shipping Co-ordinator/ Account Manager:
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience within the fine art shipping industry or transferable skills from International Removals or Freight Forwarding
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Experience with import, export, UK transport or air freight within the fine art sector is desirable
- Someone who can be an all-rounder when required and has ambition to progress within the industry
- Willing to be flexible with workload, and happy to cover other departments when necessary
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary depending on their skills and experience.
If you wish to apply, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at quoting reference VR/18125
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate.
Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job