Fine Art Handler
Our client is a leading provider of global and domestic secure high value cargo transport solutions. An innovator in their field they now seek to recruit an experienced Fine Art Handler, who can demonstrate experience in ideally valuable removals/logistics and the drive to develop themselves within the Fine Art market.
Location: Currently based in Mitcham, relocating to Heathrow in the next 6-12 months.
There is also the opportunity to travel globally where required by the business.
Salary: Up to £28k per annum plus company benefits
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone with experience in the removal and transportation sector, ideally within high value goods, to join an international logistics organisation.
Within this role, you will be supporting the Operations Manager in all technical requirements daily to provide high quality and timely services to ensure client satisfaction, quality care in the packing, handling and transportation of artwork and technical supervision.
You will also be responsible for driving and maintaining the company vehicle (3.5 tonne), handling and packing the objects for exhibitions, art fairs and single shipments.
Warehouse and inventory management is a daily responsibility as is ensuring the installation of the art once it has arrived at its destination.
Please note, heavy lifting may be required as well as ensuring that all fragile items are secured correctly for safe transport.
To be successful, you will have/be;
- Experience with Fine Art Handling is desirable; however, we would also consider applicants from the removals sector, who have had exposure to high value goods and the safe and secure handling/transportation of these.
- The ability to build and maintain good vendor and customer relations
- Proficiency of problem solving, handling any issues and customer queries
- Used to physical and demanding work
- Good knowledge of the roads and an ability to route plan
- Good communication skills
- Full, clean driving licence
- A clear background, with no spent or unspent criminal convictions.
- The flexibility to travel globally with overnight stays where required.
- Within a commutable distance to both Mitcham & Heathrow due to the office relocation.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .