Financial Writer / Copywriter / Financial PR
To £40k, plus Bonus and Benefits
Derby, East Midlands.
The client is a growing and successful digital platform and aggregator, with both B2C and B2B2C relationships, operating within the Financial Services sector. Digital channels and Websites are the key component of their commercial activities, not only in terms of marketing and brand awareness, but as a platform for engaging with and servicing customers. Routes-to-market are both direct and via extensive partnership and affiliate activities, and they operate with some 100 affiliated partners across the UK. Content is a key component of the business, and they are able to present many interesting and topical articles that in many ways generate customer acquisition. The business operates within a regulated framework, and accuracy is important, as is original thinking.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the position encompasses the following;
- Mortgage Criteria research, for writing new articles and updating existing
- Writing new specialist mortgage articles.
- Improving old articles, including writing style and CTAs.
- Keyword research, for new articles & improving existing articles
- Topical and Reactive news articles, case studies and success stories
- Planning and designing Infographics
PR & Outreach Content:
- News / reactive articles
- Gorkana monitoring
- Project work, assisting the Marketing Director and PR agencies.
List Marketing, for customers:
- Producing Monthly newsletter
- Producing content for niche specific campaigns
- Researching & producing targeted reactive criteria update mailshots, first to brokers, and then to customers.
- Producing cross sales content, such as for wills / pensions / insurances / accountancy services, etc.
Internal Marketing, for the network of brokers:
- Monthly broker newsletter, showing performance stats and awards.
- Identifying, writing up, and circulating niche specific case studies
This could be part time / freelance although preferably a permanent role. You will need to have experience of Financial Services products, not exclusively mortgages, but an understanding of the personal financial market. We would like a talented wordsmith, capable of original thought, punctual and diligent. Ideally able to build a team of copywriters, and to manage Quality Control and Accuracy issues, bearing in mind this is a regulated market place. If freelance you would not need to be located in the Head Office.
- Internal Communications
- Report Writing
- Copy Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job