Training Consultant - Financial / Accounting Software.
Based in West Berkshire commuteable from Swindon, Basingstoke and south Oxon our client is an internationally renowned software business, the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for their domain.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the internal training of employees on the finance software module
- Act as focal point on all matters relating to finance training that will also include the creation of training plans and courses, course content and assessment
- Deliver training courses (Internal & external)
- Working with the Training & Development Manager, to assist in all aspects of delivering the Training & Development Strategy
- Be responsible for the production of all Finance KLIPS (Help Videos)
- Working with the Finance Implementation & Support Manager to consider training priorities for Finance Staff
- As required, work as part of an implementation project team to deliver customer training and consultancy
- Undertake a handover from R&D for all new finance functionality and ensure that finance consultants are suitably trained advised
Knowledge and Experience:
- Industry recognised training qualifications
- Proven experience of training delivery and design
- Demonstrable working knowledge of ERP finances business processes and procedures, including day to day transactions, month end, and year-end activities
- Exposure to or experience of Finance system configuration including working knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and producing high quality consultancy documents and reports
- Excellent customer service and customer facing skills to work alongside customers on and off site
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate meaningfully all business levels.
This role will involve some travel to other company offices and therefore a valid UK driving licence is essential
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
- Supply Chain
- Financial Transactions
- Accounting Software Trainer Customer Travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job