Brief Description of Role:
To work competently as a Financial Systems Helpdesk Analyst providing 1st line support in response to calls logged by all Kennedys users across our worldwide offices.
The person - Knowledge, Skills and experience
- Experience in supporting Elite 3e or an equivalent PMS system.
- Proven experience working with a Legal Finance Service desk environment on in a professional services environment.
- Experience of using a call-logging system.
- Experience in creating FAQs and How-To guides
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and quickly assess issues that may become major incidents.
- Work under pressure and be flexible.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Fundamental knowledge of .net development methodologies
- SQL querying experience
- SQL Server administration experienceKnowledge of Chrome River
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required.
- Confident in their own abilities and in their approach.
- Team player.
- To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients.
- To be accountable and straightforward.
- To be professional and courteous in all dealings.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Kennedys’ Firm information:
Kennedys is an international law firm with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance/reinsurance and liability industries. With over 1,700 people worldwide across 36 offices in the UK and Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America, we have some of the most respected legal minds in their fields.
We act for insurers, reinsurers, Lloyd’s Syndicates, public bodies and corporates. Our deep sector knowledge means that we understand the impact of proposed regulations and advise our clients on the implications this will have on their business. Every day we make a difference for our clients.
We provide answers, recommendations, strategy and tactics. We deliver these in plain English and it’s what we call Legal advice in black and white.
What do we have to offer?
At Kennedys we offer a vibrant and supportive working environment built upon our core values; we are approachable, and responsive, we show respect for people, we are trustworthy and straightforward and we ensure that we deliver economic solutions for our clients.
We actively encourage all staff to develop in their chosen career by providing early responsibility, supervision and training.