My Client is a growing international law firm specializing in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance, reinsurance and liability areas. They have offices spanning the globe and over 1000 employees, with headquarters in the City of London and several other offices in the UK.
- Diagnosing faults and resolving queries assigned to the Financial Systems team through telephone and remote support.
- Performing IT Administration including the creation and deactivation of user accounts.
- Coordinating with fellow support services such as IT and HR to resolve queries.
- Ensure that all calls are responded to within SLA targets.
- Performing updates on the vFire call management system.
- Regularly recording the status of live call tickets.
- Liaising with users throughout the query/fault process, ensuring follow-up call are made to ensure user satisfaction.
- Perform quality procedures and operate the firm’s information security systems.
- Attend training courses identified by HR to ensure individual and team progression
- Regularly liaising with Partners and Fee Earners regarding system updates and internal queries
- Proven experience working with a Legal Finance Service desk environment on in a professional services environment
- Experience of using a call-logging system
- Experience in creating FAQs and How-To guides
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently in as well as part of a team.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.