Brief Description of Role:
To assist in the specification, development, testing and support of Kennedys’ suite of global financial systems and to help provide technical solutions to business challenges.
• Experience gained in a professional services environment
• A solid understanding of accounting principles
• Experience of a Practice Management System (e.g. Elite3e, Aderant)
• Fundamental knowledge of .net development methodologies
• SQL querying experience
• Ability to demonstrate high level of technical expertise in this area
• Ability to produce high quality process documentation tailored to audience
• Proven influencing and negotiation skills
• Ability to work at speed and balance a wide range of activities at any one time
• Excellent attention to detail
• Elite 3e experience
• Previous experience in a law firm or exposure to a law firm
• Experience in providing financial systems on a global basis
• SQL Server administration experience
Kennedys’ Firm information:
Kennedys is an international law firm with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance/reinsurance and liability industries. With over 1,700 people worldwide across 36 offices in the UK and Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America, we have some of the most respected legal minds in their fields.
We act for insurers, reinsurers, Lloyd’s Syndicates, public bodies and corporates. Our deep sector knowledge means that we understand the impact of proposed regulations and advise our clients on the implications this will have on their business. Every day we make a difference for our clients.
We provide answers, recommendations, strategy and tactics. We deliver these in plain English and it’s what we call Legal advice in black and white.
What do we have to offer?
At Kennedys we offer a vibrant and supportive working environment built upon our core values; we are approachable, and responsive, we show respect for people, we are trustworthy and straightforward and we ensure that we deliver economic solutions for our clients.
We actively encourage all staff to develop in their chosen career by providing early responsibility, supervision and training.
Please see attached job description for further information.
- Financial Systems