Financial Systems Administrator
Leading software development company in the heart of Milton Keynes. Recent growth and further business acquisition has created a number of exciting roles within their growing finance function.
Voted in the Times Top100 business to work for in 2017, and often recognised as having some of the best office facilities in the Milton Keynes area. Continue growth across the software market and allow for the expansion of this highly dynamic finance function.
Financial Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day administration and monitoring of the Finance systems
- Maintain proper system access for all users across finance and the wider business
- Preparing the system for key time-lines, i.e. month rollover, budget process etc.
- Continuous improvement of the system and being proactive to identify areas to implement efficiency's
- Provide help-desk assistance across the business both internally and externally
- Fully document and maintain existing and new customisation's and workflows
- Provide support for accompanying finance system used throughout the wider business
- From time to time, assist with system support issues
Financial Systems Administrator Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of working in a management accounts environment with exposure to finance systems
- AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Proficient use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive - e.g. process improvement
- Must be task and detail oriented and able to be self-motivated
An excellent opportunity with one of the most exciting IT businesses on the market!
- Systems admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job