- super user for new ERP system
- budget planning and analysis
- manage the new planning system
- support overall budget activity
- lead system development and maintenance
- training staff in the new system
- business partner with non-finance teams on the use of the new system
- create ad-hoc reports and aid budget and result analysis
This role would suit a part or recently qualified accountant with significant systems implementation or systems management experience. Ideally you will have worked in a large manufacturing organisation in the past and will definitely have demonstrable budget and planning expertise. Existing SAP knowledge would be a strong advantage.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- Management Accountant
- Systems Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job