Reporting to the Head of Financial Control, as Financial & Systems Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Driving the revenue reconciliation process from their loan system to the finance system, understanding the variances and automating the process
- Assisting/driving improvements of SUN general ledger
- Assisting with the selection and implementation of a new finance system over the next 9-12 months
- Assisting with the month end close process including analysis of accruals and prepayments.
- This role will over time develop in to a more mainstream controllership type role being responsible for the whole month end process and supervising staff and leading on the statutory accounts and audit process.
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of driving change within accounting systems and have strong reconciliations and investigations skills. You will be interested in financial accounting and have the desire to develop your skills. SUN systems experience is essential.
Experience within financial services an advantage but not essential.
Our client is a private equity backed rapidly growing SME business.
- Financial Accounting
- Statutory Accounts
- Month End Close