Day Rate: £250 - £350
Length: 6 Months
Job Role & Responsibilities:
My Client are seeking a technically literate, highly motivated individual provide financial support to drive planning and overall performance.
- Support the Finance team as a business partner and advisor to the Finance team, advising on financial matters and ensuring delivery of business and operational objectives
* Support the Finance team in providing insight and analysis to the business to aid forward looking and strategic decision making
* Oversight of actual monthly results and KPIs and informed and insightful commentary thereon.
* Highlight key risks and opportunities within functions and providing insights
* Support decisions on project and portfolio investments, ensuring they are measured against financial targets
* Identify and address operational improvement and cost opportunities. Contribute and support to Technology, Finance and Enabling Functions Finance transformation initiatives as required.
* Develop & prepare financial business cases Support decisions on pipeline investments, ensuring they are measured against financial targets
* Work collaboratively to deliver key reporting, planning and forecasting processes providing accurate and timely future facing data on which to base decisions
* Understand the businesses regulatory and audit requirements and ensure they are adhered to
* Provide financial support on strategic projects to guide decisions and improve project outcomes