Due to an office relocation and continued growth my client, a leading financial services company, currently seek a talented manager to join their growing Pension division.
The role will involve managing a team of pension specialists and duties will include:
- Proactive management and leadership ensuring each team member reaches their potential
- Coaching the team to consistently meet targets for quality of work and customer satisfaction.
- Use of management information to highlight areas of strength and weakness and address where necessary.
- Perform regular reviews and one to one's providing fair feedback and development plans for the future
- Conducting disciplinary meetings.
- Developing your own technical knowledge.
- Distribution of work and ensuring that department targets are met
Applicants must have proven team leadership experience from a customer service environment, ideally financial services but this isn't a necessity. You must be able to inspire individuals and the collective team to meet my clients high customer service expectations as well as dealing with escalated issues. You must also be happy to undertake professional qualifications which is a requirement in the financial services industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected company in a growth area for the business. A generous remuneration package is on offer along with excellent benefits and long term career prospects.
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration
- Team Management