Financial Services Support (Part Time) - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£18,000 - £21,000
A reputable Insurance Organisation are looking to recruit for a part time individual to provide Financial Services Support that will play a key element to the growth of the business.
This role is strategically important to the business and requires somebody with a positive attitude and the ability to make appointments for their Financial Advisors.
The Insurance organisation is a well-known household name and has a reputation for high levels of service and expertise.
We are ideally seeking candidates with previous Financial Services experience (especially within Life Insurance).
Activity for this role will include:
- Make contact with existing customers and build rapport
- Generate new business appointments for Financial Advisors
- Arranging and carrying out new sales campaigns
- Encouraging and supporting other Employees to generate leads
- Handling objections effectively
- Collecting information relevant to the appointment
- Coaching colleagues to ensure lead generation is bring prioritised
This is a part time position and our Client are looking for candidates to work 20 hours spread across 5 days, although there may be flexibility with this should it be required.
You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C, including Maths and English - Please note that Certificates will need to be provided.
Applicants need a full driving licence.