Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting well respected IFA'swho are presently recruiting for a Financial Services Paraplanner.
They can consider a candidate who is NOT Diploma qualified but already working as a Financial Services Administrator wishing to take thier next step or alternatively a qualifed Paraplanner
About the role
To provide a comprehensive and efficient Paraplanning service to the advisers and their clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- Research whole of market for advisers on a case by case basis to determine and deliver the most appropriate solution(s) and provider(s)
- Construct Suitability Reports for adviser sign off and Compliance approval
- Construct Annual Review letters for adviser sign off
- To provide all support material for client recommendation, research, illustrations and documentation
- To provide technical support and back up to the adviser
- Liaise effectively with clients, product providers, associations and other departments.
- All of the above in a compliant manner as set down by the Group and the Regulator’s procedures
Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or working towards
- Minimum of 2 years financial services sector experience
- Knowledge of protection, investments and pensions, whole of market
- Research and Report Writing experience
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- Financial Planning Administrator
- Financial Services Paraplanner
- Financial Services IFA
- Independent Financial Adviser
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide -Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies
- Financial Services
- Report Writing