Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + £2k Bonus
Our client is a Financial Services Company based in Basingstoke, 5 minutes walk from the train station. The company offers a great working environment, excellent training and a very comprehensive benefits package.
OBJECTIVE OF JOB
To provide a timely, accurate and efficient service to our Suppliers by way of checking and processing of new business documentation against specific credit and product criteria. Ensuring prompt payment is made to Suppliers in-line with business procedures and policies, business objectives and SLA’s are met and all company guidelines are adhered to at all times.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS
- Ensure that the business can enforce live agreements on the basis of complete and correct documentation
- Ensure a consistent service is provided to Suppliers and to ensure SLA’s regarding turnaround and quality are achieved.
- Review documentation to ensure compliant with legal, regulatory and internal standards
- Input and processing of accurate information onto our mainframe IT system
- Ensure that related issues are handled promptly, taking ownership through to resolution and successful set to live of the agreement.
- To draft and issue supporting documentation to End Users/Vendors as and when required.
- Develop technical skills and knowledge in line with the growth of the business
- Liaise with all relevant internal departments to remedy and clarify pay-out issues
- To fully understand and show the ability to process all products offering across all markets. (including Cancellations, Corrections and Commissions).
- To consistently review processes and IT systems to ensure optimum service levels can be maintained.
- To promote a positive perception of the company Operations within all relevant external parties.
- Strong communications skills & a positive customer care approach.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, tenacious & proactive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience of a pressurised sales support environment preferred.
- Data Processing
- Financial Services
- Telephone Manner
- Accurate Data Entry