Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting an IFA who are presently recruiting for a Desk Based Adviser. Home working may also be considered.
All leads are provided.
The successful candidate will be able to identify business opportunities with clients while staying within our principles based advice approach.
Providing and formulating advice for our clients which meet their financial objectives.
- Providing advice for our clients while ensuring the best possible client journey and customer outcome.
- Contribute to the wider team, with support and knowledge where needed.
- Establishing contact with potential clients to provide an outstanding customer service experience through our advice process, in line with the individual’s objectives and circumstances.
- Analysing a client’s circumstances and financial objectives to establish suitable solutions for their differing needs.
- Providing clients with comprehensive verbal and documented recommendations, in line with best practice.
- Ensuring records are kept appropriately and in line with our record keeping and file quality requirements.
- Developing appropriate relationships with providers.
- Ensuring that competence to provide advice is maintained and a programme of CPD is undertaken and documented.
- Able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in relevant roles within a Financial Services environment.
- The ability to work on own initiative whilst fitting in to a vibrant and enthusiastic team environment.
- Evidence of sustained technical, client service or advice related success and compliant practice.
Financial services qualifications
- Holding QCF/Lvl4 diploma qualifications in financial advice (such as the CII Diploma or equivalent), up to date 'relevant’ CPD and recent examinations to ensure knowledge has been kept up to date.
- Hold a Statement of Professional Standing (SPS) by an FCA accredited body (such as the CII).
- Hold either G60/AF3 or working towards AF7.
- Taken and completed either RO8 or RO4.
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies