Our UK Head Office is located in Milton Keynes. This lies at the hub of an additional six strategically sited Customer Service Centres in Scotland (Cumbernauld), the North West (Warrington), the North East (Sheffield), The Midlands (Birmingham), the South West (Bristol) and in the South East (Dartford). Jungheinrich UK now offers the most comprehensive range of materials handling solutions and services available from a single source.
Jungheinrich UK celebrated its 55 year anniversary in the UK in 2018. This landmark helps highlight our wealth of experience at the forefront of materials handling solutions and, more than ever, instills the confidence we can find the perfect solution for any application.The Role
The role is to administer, process and manage all Financial Services contracts.Role Responsibilities
- Check Financial Services calculations, quotations and contracts.
- Make sure that all Jungheinrich standards and guidelines (Master Guideline Financial Services, Break Clause Guideline etc.) are followed.
- Check invoice received and approve delivery.
- Enter and administer contract data in SAP R/3.
- Manage early terminations, break clauses, extensions and terminations of contracts.
- Administer changes during the duration of a contact.
- Prepare settlement quotations.
- Ensure correct Purchase Order Numbers are issued by the customer and invoice instalments in SAP R/3.
- Answer inquiries from internal and external customers about invoicing, contract status and handling of contracts.
- Archive and scan contracts and other important documents.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the jobholder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Financial Services Business Support Manager.Role Requirements
- IT literate, in particular Excel (level 2 or above).
- GCSE or similar.
- Sound commercial and business understanding.
- SAP knowledge.
- Understanding of financial leasing.
- Customer orientation
- Creative problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"