Financial Services Compliance Assistant - Ipswich £24-£28k
A busy Financial Services company based in Ipswich is looking for a Compliance Assistant to join the team to work alongside the Financial Services Manager to implement Compliance procedures ensuring they are adhered to.
Main duties will include:
- Deal with AML, KYC, Data protection
- Completion of compliant procedures for all staff in respect of New Business, Renewals, Mid Term Amendments and Claims
- File Auditing, New Business, Renewals, Mid Term Amendments and Claims
- Review Documentation back office systems
- Research, Monitor and investigate current and new legislation which affects the business now and in the future
- Work with Staff on their personal development plans, including booking suitable training courses
- Work with Staff and the CII to make sure progression towards certificate levels are achieved. Including Exam booking and study course enrolment.
- Liaison with the Financial Services Manager and Assistant Financial Services Manager in respect of staff appraisals to ensure conducted in a timely manner
- Manage holiday procedures, allocation and authorisation
- Work with the Compliance, Training and Procedures Manager (General Insurance Department) to ensure above tasks are implemented and conducted consistently and across all 4 Company Departments where identified and appropriate
This is a great opportunity for an organised, articulate individual who is keen to support within a Compliance department. Strong administration skills are a must along with working within a Regulated environment, ideally from the Financial or Insurance industry.
For further information please contact Ella Britton
- Compliance Procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"