Financial Services Co-ordinator - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
A reputable Insurance Organisation are looking to recruit for a part time Financial Services Co-ordinator who will play a key element to the growth of the business.
This role is strategically important to the business and requires somebody with a positive attitude and the ability to make appointments for their Financial Advisors.
The Insurance organisation is a well-known household name and has a reputation for high levels of service and expertise.
Activity for this role will include:
- Make contact with existing customers and build rapport
- Generate new business appointments
- Identify, analyse and collate data relating to existing customers
- Arranging and carrying out new sales campaigns
- Encouraging and supporting other Employees to generate leads
- Research and understand issues within the sectors
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Excellent level of confidence on the telephone and ability to establish relationships
- Ability to convey a professional and confident image
- Results orientated attitude, with the ability to cope with rejection
- Track record of making good contact with prospects and rapport building
- Ability to hit targets set
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with database software, predominantly Excel
You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C, including Maths and English - Please note that Certificates will need to be provided. Financial Services experience is essential (especially within Life Insurance).
Our Client are looking for candidates to work 20 hours spread across 5 days. There may be flexibility with this should it be required.
Applicants need a full driving licence.
- Lead Generation