Position: Financial Services Client Advisor (12-month FTC)
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
Financial Services Client Advisor - Employee Benefits - Glasgow City Centre - 12-month FTC
Do you have first class communication and organizational skills?
Are these homed in a financial services environment?
Can you state work quickly and commit to a 12-month contract? This could be your ideal role.
HRC Recruitment are working with a leading Glasgow based financial services firm to recruit for one of their busiest teams. I am looking to speak with strong administration-based candidates with a financial services background ideally in Health or Employee Benefits, who are confident being on the phone to clients, third parties and insurers.
What will an average day look like in the Financial Services Client Advisor role?
Full training will be given in the specialism of this role, responsibilities will include:
- Managing a busy caseload of portfolios
- Dealing with all telephone queries from your existing client base
- Managing internal databases
- Processing renewal letters
- Ensuring all changes in personal data and circumstances are immediately actioned
- Liaising with third parties
- Strong relationship management, building trust and strong working relationships with your clients and third parties.
What will the successful candidate for this role look like?
- My client is open to what type of financial services background candidates come from, as long as you can show a proven track record in financial services.
- Experience in Investment, Pensions, Employee Benefits, Savings etc would be advantageous.
- You must display first class organisational skills, and have excellent communication skills.
- As this role is initially for a 12 month FTC, you must be able to commit to this contract
We are looking for the best candidates out there, so if you are interested, please apply asap.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.