Financial Services Business Development Manager-Investments
Our client is a successful National IFA and they are currently looking for a BDM to cover from Liverpool to Carlisle
This role is linked to the Public sector contacting Public sector groups to offer financial education within the public sector, including key account development and service call schedules
The opportunity is designed to help employees understand how to maximise the value of their workplace savings and benefits by delivering financial education.
You must have experience in the Public sector and Financial Services
- Responsible for new business development
- Identify prospects within the selected target markets
- Make initial approach to prospects identified and secure initial introduction meeting
- Secure and maximise business potential and monitor initial contract set up
- Preparation of tenders for new contracts
- Service existing Affinity public sector clients including increasing business levels and generating new service opportunities
- Previous experience of working with public sector organisations, presenting to affinity groups like local authorities, military, emergency services etc
- Ability to identify new opportunities based on research but also on an opportunistic basis
- Financial Services experience and qualifications ideally Level 4 Dip
For more information please contact Jason Webber
- Business Development
- Financial Services
- Affinity Groups
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'