Financial Services Audit Senior
You’re an Auditor in Practice who wishes to specialise as a financial services Audit Senior, within a highly progressive Top 20 firm who can offer an excellent work life balance?
As an Audit Senior specialising in Financial Services at this firm; you will gain a lot of experience within Insurance, Banking and Investment Management. Some of the largest insurance clients in the world are audited by this firm and you will gain highly specialist experience in a 100% audit focused role.
You will report directly to Directors and Partners at one of the largest firms in the UK, all of which having many years of specialist experience and will aid your development as a Financial Services specialist.
The Ideal Auditor:
- Newly or recently qualified ACA or ACCA
- Proven audit experience from a small, medium or large accountancy firm
- Financial Services experience is preferred but is not essential
- Experience leading Audits, from planning through to completion
- Strong academic background
For more information on this Financial Services Audit Senior position please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.