Financial Services Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 (Depending on experience)
Hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Job Type: Full-time
About our client:
They are a completely independent Network for mortgage and protection brokers with over 350 member firms across the UK
Responsibilities of the Financial Services Assistant:
- Dealing with incoming emails, post and telephone calls often corresponding on behalf of the Compliance Director
- Manage diaries and organise meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Reminding the Compliance Director of important tasks and deadlines and ensuring he is well prepared
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports
- To take minutes in meetings
- Manage databases and filing systems
- Liaising with management, directors, staff, advisers and providers
Requirements of the Financial Services Assistant:
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in a Financial Services role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Competent on Microsoft office suite i.e. excel, word etc
Benefits of becoming the Financial Services Assistant:
Our clients believe a happy work force is a productive work force. Their company benefits include, an annual profit share scheme, a staff appreciation week, an annual company day out, a pension scheme and many more
If you feel you meet the above criteria of thisFinancial Services Assistant role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'