Financial Services Assistant
Location: Bishop's Stortford
Salary: £24k - £26k
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Services Assistant to join a small team with our Bishop's Stortford based client.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for providing support the company Director. The role would suit someone with a previous Accounts or Finance background looking for career progression.
- Liaising with providers to obtain information.
- Adhering to company's internal processing and administration procedures.
- Working with the relevant platform to facilitate business transactions.
- Producing annual client reviews to a high standard and updating any remedial work following review meeting.
- Conducting research and drafting recommendation reports.
- Ensure that client files are completed to a high standard, demonstrating knowledge of client and showing that suitability principles have been adhered to.
- Maintaining company compliance and confidentiality standards, including completion of annual compliance tests and declarations.
- Must have previous experience within an Independent Financial Adviser Firm
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- High level of numeracy skills
- Experience around pension switching and the process around this type of business
- To have initiative and ability to be forward thinking
- Self-motivated and driven
- Willingness to learn and progress
- To be studying for level 4 Diploma
- Financial Services