Hours: Full Time/4 days a week if preferred
Currently Recruiting for a Financial Service Assistant based in Wolverhampton, the company are firmly positioned as a premier provider of investments, life assurance, income protection independent financial advice to both private and corporate clients.
The role is for general secretarial and office administration duties and to prepare information ready for client meetings. There is scope to develop the role based on the skills of the applicant and their personal aspirations. The salary shall be reviewed accordingly. The initial hours or work are from 9:00 to 17:00 but there is scope for some flexibility.
The ability to communicate in a professional and knowledgeable manner both written and oral will be important as the role will involve daily contact with our wealth planning clients, and the need to build and maintain those relationships. Working within a small team will require you at times to be hands-on in all areas.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems
- Update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Organise and store paperwork, documents, and computer-based information
- Update client information in preparation for review meetings
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments
- To contact product providers to collate details of investments and to prepare a valuation statement based on this information
- Proven experience as a secretary, office administrator, office assistant, paraplanner or similar relevant role
- Knowledge of suitability letters
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and Select a Pension
- No specific qualifications are required
The role would require a DBS check due to the nature of the work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job