B2W Recruitment are working with a leading Training provider for financial services who are expanding their delivery team, looking for a qualified financial services Assessor to join their UK team.
The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis where you will be remotely based. You will need to have your own transport and a full UK Driving License, as you will be visiting learners in their place of work.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a supervisory or managerial position within a high street bank or building society As well as Assessing experience.
Role and responsibilities:
* Responsible for supporting learners through their specific apprenticeship training and assessment.
* To provide learners with impartial information, advice and guidance to help them make informed decision to help achieve their goals.
* Observing and assessing candidates in the workplace and providing feedback and guidance to ensure the learning standards are met.
* Examining candidate's portfolio of evidence and ensuring all standards are met.
* Setting further objectives to ensure standards are achieved.
* Signing off the award when all the achievements have been met.
* Relevant industry experience to a supervisory or managerial level.
* TAQA or A1 or equivalent Assessor awards * Level 2 qualifications in English and Maths
- Financial Services
- Training Coaching